Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Great White North

My route across Canada has been confirmed. Myself and my Canadian companion named Anna will leave San Francisco and drive to Whistler BC to enjoy some fine downhill mountain biking. Assuming no one ends up in the hospital, we will then cross the Canadian rockies into Calgary (from the pictures I've seen it looks like it's full of gay cowboys). After that we will cross some place called Saskatchewan (or something like that) and continue on to Winnipeg where I will spend time with the Haalboom family. Will make my way back to California through North Dakota (yeah) Montana, Wyoming and Nevada.

As part of my research into Canadian culture I came across this video. It's a nice summary of Canada, it's culture and people.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home